Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 Minute Caramel Popcorn

If you need a quick and easy treat this recipe is for you. My great friend and neighbor gave this to me one day and I ran home to try it.(Thanks Tiffany!) 15 minutes, several batches and about 20 neighbor kids later I knew I had a keeper. So fast So easy and So delicious.


3 Minute Caramel Popcorn

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
7 large marshmallows

Place together in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave on high 1 more minute. Stir until combined and creamy looking. Pour over about 12 cups popped popcorn. Stir well and enjoy!


NOTE: I like my popcorn a little sticky so I cut the time to 1 minute 45 seconds and then an additional 45 seconds.

3 comments:

Me said...

Why didn't I read this yesterday!? .... =)

This is it!! said...

Sounds so yummy. Will give it a try tonight. Thank you

This is it!! said...

So I tried it on Friday night and Saturday night cos it was that yummy and easy to make. Again thank you x